OptionHacker.com is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the OptionHacker.com website. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means OptionHacker.com. “Our site” means OptionHacker.com.
All information transmitted, printed, or otherwise submitted to OptionHacker.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of OptionHacker.com and AlphaShark Trading. OptionHacker.com shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
• Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of
• information knowingly provided by you through online forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other
entries, such as email addresses, and personal, financial, or demographic information;
• information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
• E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with OptionHacker.com via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic, and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic, and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text messaging, e-mails, or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or the status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do-not-call registry, in-house list, or similar registry.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
• considering you for an OptionHacker.com product;
• as required by law; and
• for marketing products and services that we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
We work with third-party providers to provide support to some of our products. In providing support for products you have purchased/subscribed to, it may be necessary to share some of your private information with them. We only share information that is necessary to provide the necessary support. We do not share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties for marketing purposes. Any third party we disclose data to will be prescreened by us, and we have determined them to be reputable and will use the personal data only for products and services that you purchase/subscribe to.
All the above categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: [email protected]
Opting in/out of SMS Text Messaging
Opting in to receive marketing and non-marketing text messages is not required to purchase any products or services from AlphaShark and OptionHacker. By providing your mobile number and opting in, you agree you have ownership rights or permission to use the number given to AlphaShark and OptionHacker.
You may opt out of these communications at any time by following the procedure established by the text message. For example, replying “STOP” to any message you received. After this, you will no longer receive messages from that particular shortcode. If you want to join again, you can sign up as you did the first time, and OptionHacker and AlphaShark will start sending messages to you again.
You can receive assistance at any time by replying “HELP” to any message you receive or calling the AlphaShark / OptionHacker support at (312) 261-5581 or you can email [email protected]
Messaging and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. The maximum number of messages per month you receive will vary based on the service you opt into. If you have questions about your text or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
Data obtained through the short code program will not be shared with any third parties for their marketing reasons/purposes.
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside OptionHacker.com. No part of OptionHacker.com’s website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Section 6: Our Right to Contact You
Section 7: Our Right to Change
Section 8: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: [email protected] or call (312) 261-5581
Section 9: Anti-Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
OptionHacker.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect on January 1, 2004. You may receive email from OptionHacker.com or AlphaShark.com in the following circumstances:
• Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
• Requests for additional information to support your current application
• Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
• Thank you for your valued business
• Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
• Advertisements for third-party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, OptionHacker.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
• All emails sent to you by OptionHacker.com will identify OptionHacker.com as the sender. FROM / SENDER: [email protected] or [email protected] (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @OptionHacker.com or @ OptionHacker.com).
• The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
• Any email from OptionHacker.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
• Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from All lists at OptionHacker.com; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
• All emails sent to you directly by OptionHacker.com include valid postal address information in the footer.
• All third-party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
• Emails sent to you directly by OptionHacker.com will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints, or other correspondence.
Section 10: Information for ISPs
• Web site: OptionHacker.com
• Email Address: [email protected]
OptionHacker.com understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. OptionHacker.com and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt-out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited emails. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. OptionHacker.com email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, OptionHacker.com will enter into an arrangement with a third-party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third-party websites. In each case, the third-party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
• that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
• that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
• that OptionHacker.com has the right to send marketing offers to individuals.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of OptionHacker.com. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: [email protected]